How do I Install Universe Sandbox?
- Click on the Install link to download the file \'setup.exe\'.
- Run the \'setup.exe\' program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Setup will download and install Microsoft DirectX 9c
.NET Framework 2.0 if they aren\'t installed on your computer.
- Once installed, Universe Sandbox will automatically run.
How do I run Universe Sandbox?
Universe Sandbox will run automatically after installation.
After it\'s installed, find it in your Start Menu or on your desktop.
How do I get updates?
time you run Universe Sandbox it will check for updates. If an update
is found it will ask if you want to get it. You\'ll always have the
Why is it trying to connect to the internet?
When you run Universe Sandbox it connects to update.universesandbox.com to check for updates (which forwards to s3.amazonaws.com where the installation files are hosted). I give you my word it\'s not collecting information or doing anything malicious.
Where does ClickOnce install it?
On XP: %userprofile%\\Local Settings\\Apps
(e.g. C:\\Documents & Settings\\Dan\\Local Settings\\Apps)
On VISTA: %userprofile%\\AppData\\Local\\Apps
I\'m getting the error \"Application cannot be started\" when I try to run Universe Sandbox. How do I fix it?
Try uninstalling Universe Sandbox and then rerun setup.
If you still have problems, please ask for help.
How do I uninstall Universe Sandbox?
- Click on the Start button on your taskbar.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Universe Sandbox in the list, select it, and then click the Remove button.
I\'m using the standard installer and Universe Sandbox crashes when I try to run it. How do I fix this?
The standard installer does not verify
that you have .NET 2.0 or Direct X installed and both are prerequisites.
Try running setup.exe which will verify they are installed
or download and install them manually:
Download .NET 2.0